large plastic bags
Strong polythene bags
- Large plastic bags are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the large plastic bags.
- Click here to see a strong polythene bags 10x12 250g close up.
- All large plastic bags have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 1,000 at £20.04Buy 2,000 at £38.08Buy 5,000 at £90.18|
|Buy 1,000 at £42.80Buy 2,000 at £82.93Buy 5,000 at £200.63|
|Buy quality large food grade bags. Try a strong polybags (10x15") sample.|
|Buy 1,000 at £61.63Buy 2,000 at £119.41Buy 5,000 at £288.90|
|Buy quality heavy gauge poly bags. Try a strong polybags (12x18") sample.|
|Buy 500 at £69.00Buy 1,000 at £133.69Buy 2,500 at £323.44|
|Buy 200 at £58.35Buy 400 at £112.82Buy 1,000 at £272.31|
|30x36" large poly bags are bigger than A1 card.|
- Large plastic bags are suitable for protecting heavy and abrasive items.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on large plastic bags film thickness.
- This gauge of large plastic bags eliminates tears, punctures and broken bags.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness is tough and hard wearing.