large heavy duty plastic bags
Very strong polythene bags
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the large heavy duty plastic bags.
- These large heavy duty plastic bags are used by builders when packing shingles or sand into 25kg bags.
- 500 gauge (127 microns) thickness is extremely tough and hard wearing and has excellent load carrying capacity.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy quality clear plastic food bags.|
|Buy quality sapphire poly bags. 18x24" very strong poly bags are slightly larger than A2 card.Try a very strong polybags (18x24") sample.|
|Buy quality clear polythene bags.|
|Buy quality polythene bag. 24x36" linear welded poly bags are bigger than A1 card.Try a very strong polybags (24x36") sample.|
|Buy quality food grade bags supplier.|
- These large heavy duty plastic bags are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.
- Extremely tough large heavy duty plastic bags capable of protecting and supporting heavy awkward goods.
- We can make stronger poly bags: 700 gauge poly bags or even 1000 gauge poly bags. However these poly bags must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 5,000 poly bags minimum.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on large heavy duty plastic bags film thickness.
- All large heavy duty plastic bags have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.
- We can manufacture very strong polythene bags to your requirements, subject to a minimum order quantity. For example, 10x12" 1000g poly bags would require a minimum order quantity of 6,000 bags. For example, 36x48" 650g very big poly bags require minimum order quantity of 500 bags. All bespoke bags will have a lead time subject to current demand. Call us for further details.
- large heavy duty plastic bags
- bags heavy plastic duty large