heavy gauge poly bags
Very strong polythene bags
- These heavy gauge poly bags are used by builders when packing shingles or sand into 25kg bags.
- Extremely tough heavy gauge poly bags capable of protecting and supporting heavy awkward goods.
- These heavy gauge poly bags are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality heavy duty a4 poly bags. 4x6" small plastic poly bags are similar to A6 card.Try a very strong polybags (4x6") sample.|
|Buy quality heavy duty clear bags.|
|Try a very strong polybags (12x15") sample.|
|Buy quality packing plastic bags. Try a very strong polybags (12x18") sample.|
|Try a very strong polybags (15x20") sample.|
|Buy quality plastic bags for packaging clothing.|
- We can manufacture very strong polythene bags to your requirements, subject to a minimum order quantity. For example, 10x12" 1000g poly bags would require a minimum order quantity of 6,000 bags. For example, 36x48" 650g very big poly bags require minimum order quantity of 500 bags. All bespoke bags will have a lead time subject to current demand. Call us for further details.
- All heavy gauge poly bags have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the heavy gauge poly bags.
- 500 gauge (127 microns) thickness is extremely tough and hard wearing and has excellent load carrying capacity.
- We can make stronger poly bags: 700 gauge poly bags or even 1000 gauge poly bags. However these poly bags must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 5,000 poly bags minimum.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heavy gauge poly bags film thickness.
- heavy gauge poly bags
- poly gauge heavy bags