heavy gauge poly bags
Very strong polythene bags
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the heavy gauge poly bags.
- These heavy gauge poly bags are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.
- These heavy gauge poly bags are used by builders when packing shingles or sand into 25kg bags.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 1,000 at £54.92Buy 2,000 at £106.79Buy 5,000 at £259.34|
|Buy 1,000 at £71.86Buy 2,000 at £134.73Buy 5,000 at £392.96|
|Buy 500 at £43.59Buy 1,000 at £84.54Buy 2,500 at £204.76|
|Buy quality food storage bags.|
|Buy 500 at £63.41Buy 1,000 at £122.60Buy 2,500 at £295.92|
|Buy quality food grade poly bags. Try a very strong polybags (12x18") sample.|
|Buy 500 at £89.70Buy 1,000 at £171.60Buy 2,500 at £409.50|
|Try a very strong polybags (15x20") sample.|
|Buy 400 at £91.26|
|Buy quality plastic food bags.|
|Buy 200 at £63.14Buy 400 at £122.07Buy 1,000 at £294.66|
|Buy quality plastic bag suppliers.|
|Buy 100 at £50.41Buy 200 at £97.56Buy 500 at £235.77|
|24x36" linear welded poly bags are bigger than A1 card. Try a very strong polybags (24x36") sample.|
|Buy 100 at £85.90Buy 200 at £161.69Buy 500 at £378.96|
|Buy 100 at £96.22Buy 200 at £186.79Buy 500 at £452.82|
|Buy quality clear plastic bags roll. Linear low density 400g material permits bags to be of a thinner gauge, yet still providing equal or even stronger puncture resistance as a standard low density bag with a higher gauge.|
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heavy gauge poly bags film thickness.
- 500 gauge or 127 microns thickness is extremely tough and hard wearing and has excellent load carrying capacity.
- Extremely tough heavy gauge poly bags capable of protecting and supporting heavy awkward goods.
- All heavy gauge poly bags have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.
- We can make stronger poly bags: 700 gauge poly bags or even 1000 gauge poly bags. However these poly bags must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 5,000 poly bags minimum.