heavy duty polythene bags
Very strong polythene bags
- These heavy duty polythene bags are used by builders when packing shingles or sand into 25kg bags.
- Extremely tough heavy duty polythene bags capable of protecting and supporting heavy awkward goods.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heavy duty polythene bags film thickness.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 1,000 at £37.76Buy 2,000 at £73.83Buy 5,000 at £180.39|
|Poly bags close to A5 card.|
|Buy 1,000 at £43.00Buy 2,000 at £81.59Buy 5,000 at £192.94|
|Buy 1,000 at £71.86Buy 2,000 at £134.73Buy 5,000 at £392.96|
|Buy 500 at £43.59Buy 1,000 at £84.54Buy 2,500 at £204.76|
|Buy 500 at £50.30Buy 1,000 at £94.30Buy 2,500 at £275.06|
|Try a very strong polybags (12x15") sample.|
|Buy 500 at £63.41Buy 1,000 at £122.60Buy 2,500 at £295.92|
|Buy quality polythene storage bags. Try a very strong polybags (12x18") sample.|
|Buy 400 at £91.26|
|Buy quality food grade poly bags.|
|Buy 100 at £34.14Buy 200 at £64.06Buy 500 at £147.51|
|Buy quality heavy duty large freezer bags.|
|Buy 100 at £96.22Buy 200 at £186.79Buy 500 at £452.82|
|Buy quality clear bags for artwork. Linear low density 400g material permits bags to be of a thinner gauge, yet still providing equal or even stronger puncture resistance as a standard low density bag with a higher gauge.|
- These heavy duty polythene bags are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.
- 500 gauge or 127 microns thickness is extremely tough and hard wearing and has excellent load carrying capacity.
- We can make stronger poly bags: 700 gauge poly bags or even 1000 gauge poly bags. However these poly bags must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 5,000 poly bags minimum.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the heavy duty polythene bags.
- All heavy duty polythene bags have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.