heavy duty polythene bags
Very strong polythene bags
- We can make stronger poly bags: 700 gauge poly bags or even 1000 gauge poly bags. However these poly bags must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity: typically 5,000 poly bags minimum.
- 500 gauge (127 microns) thickness is extremely tough and hard wearing and has excellent load carrying capacity.
- These heavy duty polythene bags are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy quality large polythene sacks.|
|Buy quality polly bag. Try a very strong polybags (12x18") sample.|
|24x36" linear welded poly bags are bigger than A1 card.Try a very strong polybags (24x36") sample.|
|Buy quality clear plastic bags for packaging.|
|Buy quality sapphire food grade bags.|
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heavy duty polythene bags film thickness.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the heavy duty polythene bags.
- All heavy duty polythene bags have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.
- Extremely tough heavy duty polythene bags capable of protecting and supporting heavy awkward goods.
- We can manufacture very strong polythene bags to your requirements, subject to a minimum order quantity. For example, 10x12" 1000g poly bags would require a minimum order quantity of 6,000 bags. For example, 36x48" 650g very big poly bags require minimum order quantity of 500 bags. All bespoke bags will have a lead time subject to current demand. Call us for further details.
- These heavy duty polythene bags are used by builders when packing shingles or sand into 25kg bags.
- heavy duty polythene bags
- duty polythene bags heavy