Strong polythene bags
- Heavy duty poly bags are suitable for protecting heavy and abrasive items.
- 250 gauge thickness is tough and hard wearing and suitable for heavy awkward items. 400 gauge polythene film suitable for protecting abrasive items such as bolts and screws. 500 gauge thickness is extremely tough and hard wearing and has excellent load carrying capacity. Often used by builders when packing shingles or sand upto 25kg.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the heavy duty poly bags.
- Need more info? Click on the following link to see a heavy duty poly bags
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
- This gauge of heavy duty poly bags eliminates tears, punctures and broken bags.
- We can manufacture even stronger poly bags: 700 to 1000 gauge poly bags. However, these poly bags must be made to order. They require specific machine set up and a larger order quantity. For example, 10x12" 1000g poly bags would require a minimum order quantity of 6,000 bags. For example, 36x48" 650g very big poly bags require minimum order quantity of 500 bags. All bespoke bags will have a lead time subject to current demand. Please contact us for further details.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heavy duty poly bags film thickness.
- All heavy duty poly bags have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.
- Heavy duty poly bags are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.