heavy duty plastic bags
Heavy duty polythene bags
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the heavy duty plastic bags.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heavy duty plastic bags film thickness.
- Linear low density resin material permits these poly bags to be of a thinner gauge, yet still providing stronger puncture resistance and overall strength as a standard low density poly bag with a higher gauge.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
|4x6" small plastic poly bags are similar to A6 card.Try a heavy duty polybags (4x6") sample.|
|Buy quality large plastic bags on a roll. Try a heavy duty polybags (8x10") sample.|
|Buy quality heavy duty a4 plastic sleeves.|
|18" clear bags for artwork are slightly larger than A2 card.Try a heavy duty polybags (18x24") sample.|
|Buy quality polythene bags uk. Try a heavy duty polybags (20x30") sample.|
|Please view our food certificate for 24x36 poly bags.Try a heavy duty polybags (24x36") sample.|
|Buy quality heavy duty a4 poly bags.|
- Heavy duty plastic bags excellent for packing card, flat wood modeling kits or drainage items.
- 200 gauge (50 microns) thickness is suitable for storing heavy items.
- We can manufacture heavy duty polythene bags to your requirements, subject to a minimum order quantity. Call us for further details.
- Heavy duty plastic bags are easy to pack with as the film does not collapse while being filled.
- Heavy duty plastic bags suitable for heavy and awkward items.
- heavy duty plastic bags
- duty heavy plastic bags