heavy duty food grade plastic bags
Strong polythene bags
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heavy duty food grade plastic bags film thickness.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the heavy duty food grade plastic bags.
- Heavy duty food grade plastic bags are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.
- All heavy duty food grade plastic bags have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality heavy duty large plastic bags.|
|10x12" heavy duty A4 poly bags are slightly larger that A4 card.Try a strong polybags (10x12") sample.|
|Buy quality blue plastic bags.|
|Buy quality food packaging bags suppliers. 30x36" large poly bags are bigger than A1 card.|
- Need more info? Click on the following link to see a heavy duty food grade plastic bags
- Bespoke strong polythene bags can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- 250 gauge (63 microns) thickness is tough and hard wearing.
- This gauge of heavy duty food grade plastic bags eliminates tears, punctures and broken bags.
- Heavy duty food grade plastic bags are suitable for protecting heavy and abrasive items.
- heavy duty food grade plastic bags
- grade duty heavy bags plastic food