heavy duty clear bags
Strong polythene bags
- Heavy duty clear bags are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.
- Click here to see a heavy duty clear bags close up.
- Heavy duty clear bags are suitable for protecting heavy and abrasive items.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness is tough and hard wearing.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 10,000 at £79.80Buy 20,000 at £151.62Buy 50,000 at £359.10|
|Buy 1,000 at £26.37Buy 2,000 at £54.21Buy 5,000 at £131.85|
|Buy 1,000 at £42.80Buy 2,000 at £82.93Buy 5,000 at £200.63|
|Try a strong polybags (10x15") sample.|
|Buy 1,000 at £61.63Buy 2,000 at £119.41Buy 5,000 at £288.90|
|Try a strong polybags (12x18") sample.|
|Buy 200 at £58.35Buy 400 at £112.82Buy 1,000 at £272.31|
|30x36" large poly bags are bigger than A1 card.|
|Buy 100 at £43.01Buy 200 at £80.29Buy 500 at £193.55|
- All heavy duty clear bags have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.
- This gauge of heavy duty clear bags eliminates tears, punctures and broken bags.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heavy duty clear bags film thickness.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the heavy duty clear bags.