heavy duty a4 plastic sleeves
Heavy duty polythene bags
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heavy duty a4 plastic sleeves film thickness.
- Linear low density resin material permits these poly bags to be of a thinner gauge, yet still providing stronger puncture resistance and overall strength as a standard low density poly bag with a higher gauge.
- 200 gauge (50 microns) thickness is suitable for storing heavy items.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
|Try a heavy duty polybags (6x8") sample.|
|7x9" plastic food bags are similar to A5 card.Try a heavy duty polybags (7x9") sample.|
|Buy quality food grade polythene bags. Try a heavy duty polybags (8x10") sample.|
|Buy quality extra large polythene bags. Try a heavy duty polybags (9x12") sample.|
|Buy quality clear plastic bag. 10x12" heat sealable plastic food bags are slightly larger that A4 card.|
|Buy quality plastic bags on a roll. Try a heavy duty polybags (15x20") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty polybags (20x30") sample.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the heavy duty a4 plastic sleeves.
- Heavy duty a4 plastic sleeves suitable for heavy and awkward items.
- Heavy duty a4 plastic sleeves are easy to pack with as the film does not collapse while being filled.
- Heavy duty a4 plastic sleeves excellent for packing card, flat wood modeling kits or drainage items.
- We can manufacture heavy duty polythene bags to your requirements, subject to a minimum order quantity. Call us for further details.
- heavy duty a4 plastic sleeves
- heavy sleeves a4 plastic duty