heat sealable plastic food bags
Light duty polythene bags
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on heat sealable plastic food bags film thickness.
- These heat sealable plastic food bags are used for storing food (e.g. confectionery) or keeping items clean and dust free.
- Polythene film is chemically inert and does not impart any residue or taste.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality clear plastic bags for packaging.|
|Try a light duty polybags (9x12") sample.|
|Try a light duty polybags (12x15") sample.|
|Try a light duty polybags (12x18") sample.|
|Buy quality plastic confectionery bags.|
|Try a light duty polybags (18x24") sample.|
|24x36" heavy duty large clear plastic bags are slightly larger than A1 card.Try a light duty polybags (24x36") sample.|
- Heat sealable plastic food bags are good for protective covering.
- Bespoke light duty polythene bags can be manufactured subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact us for further details.
- 100 gauge (25 microns) thickness is ideal for keeping items dust free.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the heat sealable plastic food bags.
- All our heat sealable plastic food bags are made from “food safe” film. Please view our food spec for 8x12 LDPE poly bags.
- Heat sealable plastic food bags with superb clarity.
- heat sealable plastic food bags
- heat plastic sealable bags food