bottom weld bespoke sacks
Medium duty polythene bags
- Bottom weld bespoke sacks widely used for cereals and dried pet foods and can be used for paper and cardboard products.
- Bottom weld bespoke sacks are ideal for packing cables and other smooth components.
- Bottom weld bespoke sacks for general purpose use.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
|Buy quality package plastic bags. Try a medium duty polybags (10x15") sample.|
|Buy quality blue plastic bags. Try a medium duty polybags (12x15") sample.|
|Made with 30% recycled materials.|
|Buy quality heavy duty poly bags.|
- 150 gauge (38 micron) thickness has medium strength and good clarity and is ideal for packing items with smooth edges. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on bottom weld bespoke sacks film thickness.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the bottom weld bespoke sacks.
- We can manufacture bespoke medium duty polythene bags subject to a minimum order quantity. Contact us for further details.
- bottom weld bespoke sacks
- bottom sacks bespoke weld