bottom weld bespoke bags
Heavy duty polythene bags
- Bottom weld bespoke bags are easy to pack with as the film does not collapse while being filled.
- Linear low density resin material permits these poly bags to be of a thinner gauge, yet still providing stronger puncture resistance and overall strength as a standard low density poly bag with a higher gauge.
- 200 gauge (50 micron) thickness has good strength and OK clarity and suitable for storing heavy awkward items. Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on bottom weld bespoke bags film thickness.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
|4x6" small plastic poly bags are similar to A6 card. Made with 30% recycled materials.Try a heavy duty polybags (4x6") sample.|
|Buy quality plastic bag on a roll. Try a heavy duty polybags (6x8") sample.|
|7x9" plastic food bags are similar to A5 card.Try a heavy duty polybags (7x9") sample.|
|Buy quality food grade bags. 10x12" heat sealable plastic food bags are slightly larger that A4 card.|
|Buy quality large transparent plastic bags.|
|Try a heavy duty polybags (20x30") sample.|
|Please view our food certificate for 24x36 poly bags. Made with 30% recycled materials.Try a heavy duty polybags (24x36") sample.|
|Buy quality plastic bags wholesale.|
- Bottom weld bespoke bags suitable for heavy and awkward items.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the bottom weld bespoke bags.
- We can manufacture heavy duty polythene bags to your requirements, subject to a minimum order quantity. Call us for further details.
- Bottom weld bespoke bags excellent for packing card, flat wood modeling kits or drainage items.
- bottom weld bespoke bags
- bags bespoke bottom weld