bottom weld bespoke bags
Heavy duty polythene bags
- Bottom weld bespoke bags suitable for heavy and awkward items.
- Bottom weld bespoke bags are easy to pack with as the film does not collapse while being filled.
- We can manufacture heavy duty polythene bags to your requirements, subject to a minimum order quantity. Call us for further details.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Try a heavy duty polybags (5x7") sample.|
|7x9" plastic food bags are similar to A5 card.Try a heavy duty polybags (7x9") sample.|
|Buy quality a1 clear art bags. Try a heavy duty polybags (8x10") sample.|
|Buy quality custom polythene bags. Try a heavy duty polybags (9x12") sample.|
|10x12" heat sealable plastic food bags are slightly larger that A4 card.|
|Buy quality packaging poly bags. Try a heavy duty polybags (15x20") sample.|
|Buy quality heavy duty a4 plastic sleeves. 18" clear bags for artwork are slightly larger than A2 card.Try a heavy duty polybags (18x24") sample.|
|Buy quality large transparent plastic bags.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the bottom weld bespoke bags.
- Bottom weld bespoke bags excellent for packing card, flat wood modeling kits or drainage items.
- 200 gauge (50 microns) thickness is suitable for storing heavy items.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on bottom weld bespoke bags film thickness.
- Linear low density resin material permits these poly bags to be of a thinner gauge, yet still providing stronger puncture resistance and overall strength as a standard low density poly bag with a higher gauge.
- bottom weld bespoke bags
- bags bespoke bottom weld