a4 polythene bags
Heavy duty polythene bags
- A4 polythene bags are easy to pack with as the film does not collapse while being filled.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the a4 polythene bags.
- Linear low density resin material permits these poly bags to be of a thinner gauge, yet still providing stronger puncture resistance and overall strength as a standard low density poly bag with a higher gauge.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|4x6" small plastic poly bags are similar to A6 card.Try a heavy duty polybags (4x6") sample.|
|Try a heavy duty polybags (5x7") sample.|
|Buy quality bottom weld bespoke bags. Try a heavy duty polybags (6x8") sample.|
|Buy quality plastic bread bags suppliers. Try a heavy duty polybags (9x12") sample.|
|Buy quality heavy gauge poly bags. 10x12" heat sealable plastic food bags are slightly larger that A4 card.|
|Buy quality clear plastic bags for clothes. Try a heavy duty polybags (20x30") sample.|
|Please view our food certificate for 24x36 poly bags.Try a heavy duty polybags (24x36") sample.|
|Buy quality large clear poly chair bags.|
- A4 polythene bags suitable for heavy and awkward items.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on a4 polythene bags film thickness.
- We can manufacture heavy duty polythene bags to your requirements, subject to a minimum order quantity. Call us for further details.
- A4 polythene bags excellent for packing card, flat wood modeling kits or drainage items.
- 200 gauge (50 microns) thickness is suitable for storing heavy items.
- a4 polythene bags
- bags a4 polythene