a4 heavy polythene pockets
Strong polythene bags
- Click here to see a a4 heavy polythene pockets close up.
- A4 heavy polythene pockets are suitable for protecting heavy and abrasive items.
- A4 heavy polythene pockets are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the a4 heavy polythene pockets.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 1,000 at £36.46Buy 2,000 at £75.08Buy 5,000 at £182.33|
|10x12" heavy duty A4 poly bags are slightly larger that A4 card.Try a strong polybags (10x12") sample.|
|Buy 1,000 at £61.63Buy 2,000 at £119.41Buy 5,000 at £288.90|
|Try a strong polybags (12x18") sample.|
|Buy 500 at £69.00Buy 1,000 at £133.69Buy 2,500 at £323.44|
|Buy 200 at £58.35Buy 400 at £112.82Buy 1,000 at £272.31|
|30x36" large poly bags are bigger than A1 card.|
|Buy 100 at £43.01Buy 200 at £80.29Buy 500 at £193.55|
- All a4 heavy polythene pockets have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on a4 heavy polythene pockets film thickness.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness is tough and hard wearing.
- This gauge of a4 heavy polythene pockets eliminates tears, punctures and broken bags.