a4 heavy polythene pockets
Strong polythene bags
- A4 heavy polythene pockets are made by applying a seam to one end of the material. The seal on the bottom of bag is made for heavy duty strength.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the opening/width of the a4 heavy polythene pockets.
- Click here to see a strong polythene bags 10x12 250g close up.
- Please refer to the film thickness guide for further information on a4 heavy polythene pockets film thickness.
|Width||Height||Film thickness||Price per pack||Our reference|
|Buy 1,000 at £20.04Buy 2,000 at £38.08Buy 5,000 at £90.18|
|Buy quality food safe plastic bags.|
|Buy 1,000 at £61.63Buy 2,000 at £119.41Buy 5,000 at £288.90|
|Buy quality blue plastic bags. Try a strong polybags (12x18") sample.|
|Buy 500 at £69.00Buy 1,000 at £133.69Buy 2,500 at £323.44|
|Buy 500 at £79.36Buy 1,000 at £153.76Buy 2,500 at £372.00|
|Buy quality food grade plastic bags.|
|Buy 100 at £43.01Buy 200 at £80.29Buy 500 at £193.55|
|Buy 50 at £70.00Buy 100 at £132.38Buy 250 at £321.50|
|50 perforated poly bags on a roll.|
- This gauge of a4 heavy polythene pockets eliminates tears, punctures and broken bags.
- A4 heavy polythene pockets are suitable for protecting heavy and abrasive items.
- All a4 heavy polythene pockets have bottom welded heat sealed seams - very strong.
- 250 gauge or 63 microns thickness is tough and hard wearing.