Corrugated paper rolls
- Corrugated paper rolls have excellent shock absorbing qualities.
- They are used for packaging goods for transit via a courier - i.e. whilst moving house or shipping. Corrugated rolls are also suitable for interleaving tasks - i.e. cushioning divider between crockery or glass items.
- Corrugated paper rolls are reusable (subject to wear and tear) and made from recycled corrugated cardboard.
- Corrugated paper rolls are manufactured from recycled paper and have a fluted corrugated layer and a flat paper layer on the other side.
- Each corrugated roll is 75 meters long.