Snap-on metal seals
- To use strapping seals simply place the seal over the overlapping strap ends either during or after tensioning the strapping and close with a strapping sealer.
- Strapping seals eliminates pre-threading since they can be snapped on the strapping due to its open style.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the strapping seals.
|Buy 1 at £37.80|
|Buy 1 at £39.15|
|Buy 1 at £40.50|
- Strapping seals can be used with 13mm, 16mm or 19mm wide steel strapping.
- Strapping seals are quick and efficient when using a separate tensioner and sealer.
- Strapping seals for steel strapping.
- Strapping seals are made from 25mm long x 0.5mm thick galvanised hard steel.