steel strap seals
Snap-on metal seals
- Steel strap seals are made from 25mm long x 0.5mm thick galvanised hard steel.
- Steel strap seals for steel strapping.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the steel strap seals.
|Buy quality polyester strap suppliers.|
- Open seals allow users to easily slide the buckle over the plastic strapping after tensions has been applied. Once the buckle is positioned properly, a sealing tool can be used to close and tighten the open seal around the plastic strapping. Commonly used with polypropylene strapping and polyester strapping. The open seals offer the ability to apply additional friction to the strapping once closed.
- Steel strap seals can be used with 13mm, 16mm or 19mm wide steel strapping.
- Steel strap seals are quick and efficient when using a separate tensioner and sealer.
- steel strap seals
- strap steel seals