steel box strapping
|17kg||Buy 1 at £32.50Buy 2 at £65.00Buy 5 at £162.50|
|31kg||Buy 1 at £59.50Buy 2 at £114.75Buy 5 at £276.25|
|Blue ribbon wound 31kg reel. Breaking strain of 775kg. 335m supplied per coil.|
- Higher grades steel box strapping is used for heavier and more expensive products such as electronic equipment.
- Steel box strapping is not forgiving and can damage products making it inappropriate for more delicate products.
- Common steel box strapping usages include package reinforcement, unitizing, bundling palletizing and box closure.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the steel box strapping.
- Steel is used primarily for heavy duty applications where high levels of strength and little to no stretching is desired.
- Polypropylene strapping stretches to some degree.