steel box strapping
Ribbon wound steel strapping
- Common steel box strapping usages include package reinforcement, unitizing, bundling palletizing and box closure.
- Steel box strapping has the highest tensile strength.
|Buy quality strapping supplies.|
|Buy quality polyprop strapping for packaging.|
|Blue ribbon wound 31kg reel. Breaking strain of 775kg. 335m supplied per coil.|
- Steel box strapping for heavy duty applications.
- Higher grades steel box strapping is used for heavier and more expensive products such as electronic equipment.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the steel box strapping.
- Steel is used primarily for heavy duty applications where high levels of strength and little to no stretching is desired.
- Steel box strapping is not forgiving and can damage products making it inappropriate for more delicate products.
- steel box strapping
- steel strapping box