steel box strapping
|23kg||Buy 1 at £40.00Buy 2 at £80.00Buy 5 at £200.00|
|Buy quality seals for steel strapping.|
|31kg||Buy 1 at £59.50Buy 2 at £114.75Buy 5 at £276.25|
|Blue ribbon wound 31kg reel. Breaking strain of 775kg. 335m supplied per coil.|
- Polypropylene strapping stretches to some degree.
- Common steel box strapping usages include package reinforcement, unitizing, bundling palletizing and box closure.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the steel box strapping.
- Steel box strapping is not forgiving and can damage products making it inappropriate for more delicate products.
- Steel box strapping for heavy duty applications.
- Steel is used primarily for heavy duty applications where high levels of strength and little to no stretching is desired.