snap on metal seals
Snap-on metal seals
- Snap on metal seals for steel strapping.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the snap on metal seals.
- Snap on metal seals are made from 25mm long x 0.5mm thick galvanised hard steel.
|Buy quality snap-on metal seals.|
- Open seals allow users to easily slide the buckle over the plastic strapping after tensions has been applied. Once the buckle is positioned properly, a sealing tool can be used to close and tighten the open seal around the plastic strapping. Commonly used with polypropylene strapping and polyester strapping. The open seals offer the ability to apply additional friction to the strapping once closed.
- Snap on metal seals are quick and efficient when using a separate tensioner and sealer.
- Snap on metal seals can be used with 13mm, 16mm or 19mm wide steel strapping.
- snap on metal seals
- snap seals metal on