seals for steel strapping
Snap-on metal seals
- Open seals allow users to easily slide the buckle over the plastic strapping after tensions has been applied. Once the buckle is positioned properly, a sealing tool can be used to close and tighten the open seal around the plastic strapping. Commonly used with polypropylene strapping and polyester strapping. The open seals offer the ability to apply additional friction to the strapping once closed.
- Seals for steel strapping are made from 25mm long x 0.5mm thick galvanised hard steel.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the seals for steel strapping.
|Buy quality woven polyester aluminium tensioner.|
|Buy quality narrow polypropylene pallet strapping.|
|Buy quality pallet banding.|
- Seals for steel strapping can be used with 13mm, 16mm or 19mm wide steel strapping.
- Seals for steel strapping for steel strapping.
- Seals for steel strapping are quick and efficient when using a separate tensioner and sealer.
- seals for steel strapping
- strapping steel for seals