|Width||Length||Breaking strength||Price||Our reference|
|1000m||300kbp||Buy 1 at £24.36Buy 2 at £47.04Buy 5 at £113.40|
- Polyprop strapping can be used for anywhere from light to medium duty projects.
- Wider polyprop strapping is perfect for bundling together large numbers of small packages.
- Polyprop strapping is light and easy to handle.
- Polyprop strapping is perfect for bundling together smaller products.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polyprop strapping.
- KBS stands for 'Kilogram Breaking Strength'.
- 130KBS means the polyprop strapping can withstand 130kg before breaking.