- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the polyester band.
- Click here to see a polyester band close up.
- Further polyester band is available in a large range of widths and thicknesses.
- Polyester band is a safe way to secure all types of products.
- 130KBS means the polyester band can withstand 130kg before breaking.
- Polyester band is a nylon strapping, stronger than polyprop and safer than steel, can be cut with scissors and needs buckles to be sealed.
|Width||Length||Breaking strength||Price||Our reference|
- KBS stands for 'Kilogram Breaking Strength'.
- Polyester band does not rust or stain you product.
- Polyester band is an alternative to steel strapping.
- Polyester band gives reduced indentation on palletised goods compared to steel strapping.