wholesale shrink wrap
Pallet shrink wrap
- Wholesale shrink wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- For flush core wholesale shrink wrap the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the wholesale shrink wrap.
|Buy quality pallet shrink covers. The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|Buy quality pallet wrap supplier. The ability to run with a higher tension with fewer tears. Used to wrap bundle firewood, angle iron and a variety of heavier objects. Ideal for taller or heavier loads.|
|Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- Wholesale shrink wrap is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Wholesale shrink wrap is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- wholesale shrink wrap
- wrap wholesale shrink