two way stretch film
Pallet shrink wrap
- Two way stretch film is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the two way stretch film.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- For flush core two way stretch film the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
|Buy quality clear pallet wrap.|
|Buy quality hand held shrink wrap. For heavy duty pallet loads. Greater strength and puncture resistance. Great for irregular shaped boxes. Ideal for securing steel, metal and other heavy duty items.|
- Two way stretch film is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Two way stretch film is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- two way stretch film
- way stretch two film