two way stretch film
Pallet shrink wrap
- For flush core two way stretch film the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Two way stretch film is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
|Buy quality machine pallet wrap. The ability to run with a higher tension with fewer tears. Used to wrap bundle firewood, angle iron and a variety of heavier objects. Ideal for taller or heavier loads.|
|Buy quality pallet bags uk. Blue pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
|Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Two way stretch film is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the two way stretch film.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Two way stretch film is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- two way stretch film
- film way two stretch