stretch wrap films
Pallet shrink wrap
- Please note: Tension must be applied to the stretch wrap films as it is wrapped around the pallet contents. No heat is required.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Stretch wrap films is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Shrink film covers an extremely vast product category and it is used in many different sectors.
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £48.89Buy 12 at £94.28Buy 30 at £226.98|
|Clear||Extended||Buy 6 at £39.90Buy 12 at £76.95Buy 30 at £185.25|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £49.56Buy 12 at £95.58Buy 30 at £230.10|
|Super strong pallet wrap for heavy duty application.|
|Blue||Flush||Buy 6 at £48.89Buy 12 at £94.28Buy 30 at £226.98|
|Blue pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
|Black||Flush||Buy 6 at £52.92Buy 12 at £102.06Buy 30 at £236.25|
|Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- Stretch wrap films is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- In the industrial sector stretch wrap films is generally used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture, thermo-acoustic insulators etc.
- Stretch wrap films is mainly used for food and preservation of bottled and canned products.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the stretch wrap films.
- For flush core stretch wrap films the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Stretch wrap films is ideal for use in cold warehouses.