stretch wrap films
Pallet shrink wrap
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Stretch wrap films is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- Stretch wrap films is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
|Buy quality hand held pallet wrap dispenser.|
|For heavy duty pallet loads. Greater strength and puncture resistance. Great for irregular shaped boxes. Ideal for securing steel, metal and other heavy duty items.|
|Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- For flush core stretch wrap films the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Stretch wrap films is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the stretch wrap films.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- stretch wrap films
- wrap stretch films