stretch film wrap
Pallet shrink wrap
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Stretch film wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the stretch film wrap.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £48.89Buy 12 at £94.28Buy 30 at £226.98|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £39.90Buy 12 at £76.95Buy 30 at £185.25|
|The ability to run with a higher tension with fewer tears. Used to wrap bundle firewood, angle iron and a variety of heavier objects. Ideal for taller or heavier loads.|
|Blue||Flush||Buy 6 at £48.89Buy 12 at £94.28Buy 30 at £226.98|
|Blue pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
|Black||Flush||Buy 6 at £52.92Buy 12 at £102.06Buy 30 at £236.25|
|Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- For flush core stretch film wrap the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Stretch film wrap is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Stretch film wrap is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.