Pallet shrink wrap
- For flush core shrink wrapper the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Shrink wrapper is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
|Clear||Extended||Buy 6 at £39.90Buy 12 at £76.95Buy 30 at £185.25|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £52.08Buy 12 at £100.44Buy 30 at £241.80|
|The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £39.90Buy 12 at £76.95Buy 30 at £185.25|
|The ability to run with a higher tension with fewer tears. Used to wrap bundle firewood, angle iron and a variety of heavier objects. Ideal for taller or heavier loads.|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £49.56Buy 12 at £95.58Buy 30 at £230.10|
|For heavy duty pallet loads. Greater strength and puncture resistance. Great for irregular shaped boxes. Ideal for securing steel, metal and other heavy duty items.|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £52.92Buy 12 at £102.06Buy 30 at £245.70|
- Shrink wrapper is ideal for use in cold warehouses.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the shrink wrapper.
- Shrink wrapper is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Shrink wrapper is mainly used for food and preservation of bottled and canned products.
- Shrink film covers an extremely vast product category and it is used in many different sectors.
- In the industrial sector shrink wrapper is generally used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture, thermo-acoustic insulators etc.
- Please note: Tension must be applied to the shrink wrapper as it is wrapped around the pallet contents. No heat is required.