Pallet shrink wrap
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the shrink wrapper.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Shrink wrapper is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- Shrink wrapper is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
|Buy quality pallet bag covers.|
|Buy quality pallet cover plastic. The ability to run with a higher tension with fewer tears. Used to wrap bundle firewood, angle iron and a variety of heavier objects. Ideal for taller or heavier loads.|
|Buy quality machine stretch wrap. Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Shrink wrapper is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- For flush core shrink wrapper the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- shrink wrapper
- wrapper shrink