Pallet shrink wrap
- For flush core shrink wrapper the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the shrink wrapper.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Shrink wrapper is mainly used for food and preservation of bottled and canned products.
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £38.98Buy 12 at £75.17Buy 30 at £180.96|
|Clear||Extended||Buy 6 at £39.90Buy 12 at £76.95Buy 30 at £185.25|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £52.08Buy 12 at £100.44Buy 30 at £241.80|
|Clear||Extended||Buy 6 at £40.74Buy 12 at £78.57Buy 30 at £189.15|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £49.56Buy 12 at £95.58Buy 30 at £230.10|
|Super strong pallet wrap for heavy duty application.|
- Please note: Tension must be applied to the shrink wrapper as it is wrapped around the pallet contents. No heat is required.
- Shrink wrapper is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Shrink wrapper is ideal for use in cold warehouses.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Shrink wrapper is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Shrink film covers an extremely vast product category and it is used in many different sectors.
- In the industrial sector shrink wrapper is generally used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture, thermo-acoustic insulators etc.