Pallet shrink wrap
- Shrink wrap is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Shrink wrap is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
|Buy quality automatic pallet stretch wrapper.|
|The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|Buy quality pallet wrap dispenser. Blue pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
|Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the shrink wrap.
- For flush core shrink wrap the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Shrink wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- shrink wrap
- shrink wrap