Pallet shrink wrap
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Shrink wrap is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Shrink wrap is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £48.89Buy 12 at £94.28Buy 30 at £226.98|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £52.08Buy 12 at £100.44Buy 30 at £241.80|
|The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|Clear||Extended||Buy 6 at £40.74Buy 12 at £78.57Buy 30 at £189.15|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £39.90Buy 12 at £76.95Buy 30 at £185.25|
|The ability to run with a higher tension with fewer tears. Used to wrap bundle firewood, angle iron and a variety of heavier objects. Ideal for taller or heavier loads.|
|Blue||Flush||Buy 6 at £48.89Buy 12 at £94.28Buy 30 at £226.98|
|Blue pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- For flush core shrink wrap the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Shrink wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the shrink wrap.