Pallet shrink wrap
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- For flush core shrink wrap the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Shrink wrap is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Shrink wrap is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Shrink wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the shrink wrap.