shrink wrap for pallets
Pallet shrink wrap
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Shrink wrap for pallets is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the shrink wrap for pallets.
|Buy quality black stretch film wrap.|
|Buy quality hand held shrink wrap. For heavy duty pallet loads. Greater strength and puncture resistance. Great for irregular shaped boxes. Ideal for securing steel, metal and other heavy duty items.|
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Shrink wrap for pallets is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- For flush core shrink wrap for pallets the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Shrink wrap for pallets is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- shrink wrap for pallets
- wrap for shrink pallets