shrink wrap distributors
Pallet shrink wrap
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Shrink wrap distributors is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
|Buy quality hand pallet stretch wrap.|
|For heavy duty pallet loads. Greater strength and puncture resistance. Great for irregular shaped boxes. Ideal for securing steel, metal and other heavy duty items.|
|Buy quality shrink wrap dispenser. Blue pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
|Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- For flush core shrink wrap distributors the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Shrink wrap distributors is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the shrink wrap distributors.
- Shrink wrap distributors is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- shrink wrap distributors
- distributors wrap shrink