shrink wrap bags
Pallet shrink wrap
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the shrink wrap bags.
- Shrink wrap bags is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Shrink wrap bags is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- Shrink wrap bags is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £38.98Buy 12 at £75.17Buy 30 at £180.96|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £48.89Buy 12 at £94.28Buy 30 at £226.98|
|Clear||Extended||Buy 6 at £40.74Buy 12 at £78.57Buy 30 at £189.15|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £39.90Buy 12 at £76.95Buy 30 at £185.25|
|The ability to run with a higher tension with fewer tears. Used to wrap bundle firewood, angle iron and a variety of heavier objects. Ideal for taller or heavier loads.|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £49.56Buy 12 at £95.58Buy 30 at £230.10|
|For heavy duty pallet loads. Greater strength and puncture resistance. Great for irregular shaped boxes. Ideal for securing steel, metal and other heavy duty items.|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £52.92Buy 12 at £102.06Buy 30 at £245.70|
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- For flush core shrink wrap bags the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.