Pallet shrink covers
- Pallet shrink covers are designed for covering full pallets.
- They are made from high 500 gauge polythene.
- They can be shrunk (reduced in size) using a heat shrink gun.
- Pallet covers are supplied on a roll. Each roll contains 30 pallet shrink covers.
|Width||Gusset||Height||Film thickness||Price||Our reference|
|30 pallet shrink covers per roll.|
- Pallet shrink covers provides protection against dust, moisture and UV rays.
- They provide long term storage for products sensitive to dust. Pallet shrink bags are ideal for securing odd shaped or heavy pallets which can be shrink wrapped for transport or storage to protect from the elements.
- Pallet covers can be used to store products in wet and humid environments. Condensation, humidity and moisture can damage and destroy products.
- Pallet covers help with load concealment during transport. Products within the shipment cannot be detected unless the film and top sheeting are removed. This helps to deter theft and unneeded difficulties during transportation and storage.
- Pallet shrink covers are also referred to as shrink bags or pallet bags. They are a large heavy duty gusseted bag designed to fit over a pallet. Pallet shrink covers come perforated on roll, in a poly blend equivalent to 500 gauge. Shrink bags requires heat to shrink heavy duty LDPE shrink film, the plastic shrinks conforming to the shape of the pallet and holding it tight.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the pallet shrink cover. The second measurement gives the gusset the pallet cover. The third measurement gives the height of the pallet cover.