plastic wrap for pallets
Pallet shrink wrap
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Plastic wrap for pallets is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Plastic wrap for pallets is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
|The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|For heavy duty pallet loads. Greater strength and puncture resistance. Great for irregular shaped boxes. Ideal for securing steel, metal and other heavy duty items.|
|Buy quality pallet shrink bags. Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- For flush core plastic wrap for pallets the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the plastic wrap for pallets.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Plastic wrap for pallets is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- plastic wrap for pallets
- pallets plastic for wrap