plastic pallet cover bags
Pallet shrink covers
- Plastic pallet cover bags can be used to store products in wet and humid environments. Condensation, humidity and moisture can damage and destroy many products.
- Plastic pallet cover bags help with load concealment during transport. Products within the shipment cannot be detected unless the film and top sheeting are removed. This helps to deter theft and unneeded difficulties during transportation and storage.
- Plastic pallet cover bags provides protection against dust, moisture and UV rays.
|1200mm||500g||Buy 1 at £175.50|
|30 pallet shrink covers per roll.|
- Plastic pallet cover bags are supplied perforated on a roll. Each roll contains 30 pallet shrink covers.
- Plastic pallet cover bags are made from high 500 gauge polythene.
- Plastic pallet cover bags protect products sensitive to UV rays.
- Plastic pallet cover bags provide long term storage for products sensitive to dust. Pallet loads of products such as electronics, clothes, furniture, mattresses, artwork etc. can be vulnerable to long term dust collection.
- Plastic pallet cover bags can be shrunk using a heat shrink gun and are designed for covering full pallets.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the plastic pallet cover bags.