Pallet shrink wrap
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the pallet wrap.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Pallet wrap is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
|Buy quality shrink wrap film.|
|Buy quality shrink wrap packaging.|
|The ability to run with a higher tension with fewer tears. Used to wrap bundle firewood, angle iron and a variety of heavier objects. Ideal for taller or heavier loads.|
|For heavy duty pallet loads. Greater strength and puncture resistance. Great for irregular shaped boxes. Ideal for securing steel, metal and other heavy duty items.|
|Blue pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
|Buy quality shrink wrapper.|
|Buy quality heavy duty hand wrap dispenser. Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- Pallet wrap is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Pallet wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- For flush core pallet wrap the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- pallet wrap
- wrap pallet