Pallet shrink wrap
- For flush core pallet wrap the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Pallet wrap is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £38.98Buy 12 at £75.17Buy 30 at £180.96|
|Buy quality shrink wrapper.|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £48.89Buy 12 at £94.28Buy 30 at £226.98|
|Clear||Extended||Buy 6 at £40.74Buy 12 at £78.57Buy 30 at £189.15|
|Blue||Flush||Buy 6 at £48.89Buy 12 at £94.28Buy 30 at £226.98|
|Buy quality hand pallet wrap. Blue pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £52.92Buy 12 at £102.06Buy 30 at £245.70|
- Pallet wrap is mainly used for food and preservation of bottled and canned products.
- In the industrial sector pallet wrap is generally used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture, thermo-acoustic insulators etc.
- Pallet wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the pallet wrap.
- Pallet wrap is ideal for use in cold warehouses.
- Shrink film covers an extremely vast product category and it is used in many different sectors.
- Please note: Tension must be applied to the pallet wrap as it is wrapped around the pallet contents. No heat is required.