Pallet shrink wrap
- Pallet wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the pallet wrap.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- For flush core pallet wrap the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
|Buy quality clear shrink wrap.|
|The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|Buy quality pallet cover bags.|
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Pallet wrap is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Pallet wrap is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- pallet wrap
- pallet wrap