Pallet shrink wrap
- Pallet wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Please note: Tension must be applied to the pallet wrap as it is wrapped around the pallet contents. No heat is required.
- For flush core pallet wrap the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Shrink film covers an extremely vast product category and it is used in many different sectors.
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £52.08Buy 12 at £100.44Buy 30 at £241.80|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £52.92Buy 12 at £102.06Buy 30 at £245.70|
|Buy quality black pallet wrap.|
- Pallet wrap is mainly used for food and preservation of bottled and canned products.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Pallet wrap is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Pallet wrap is ideal for use in cold warehouses.
- In the industrial sector pallet wrap is generally used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture, thermo-acoustic insulators etc.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the pallet wrap.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.