pallet wrap film
Pallet shrink wrap
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Pallet wrap film is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
|Buy quality wholesale shrink wrap.|
|Buy quality pallet wrap.|
|The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|Buy quality stretch film wrap. Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Pallet wrap film is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the pallet wrap film.
- Pallet wrap film is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- For flush core pallet wrap film the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- pallet wrap film
- film wrap pallet