pallet shrink bags
Pallet shrink wrap
- For flush core pallet shrink bags the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Pallet shrink bags is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Pallet shrink bags is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
|Buy quality heavy duty shrink film.|
|The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|Buy quality hand pallet stretch wrap.|
|Blue pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
|Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Pallet shrink bags is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the pallet shrink bags.
- pallet shrink bags
- shrink pallet bags