Pallet shrink covers
- Pallet cover plastic can be used to store products in wet and humid environments. Condensation, humidity and moisture can damage and destroy many products.
- Pallet cover plastic can be shrunk (reduced in size) using a heat shrink gun to 1200x800x1200mm.
- Pallet cover plastic requires heat to shrink heavy duty LDPE shrink film, the plastic shrinks conforming to the shape of the pallet and holding it tight.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the pallet cover plastic.
- Pallet cover plastic help with load concealment during transport. Products within the shipment cannot be detected unless the film and top sheeting are removed. This helps to deter theft and unneeded difficulties during transportation and storage.
- Pallet cover plastic are made from high 500 gauge polythene.
- Pallet cover plastic provides protection against dust, moisture and UV rays.
- Pallet cover plastic are ideal for securing odd shaped or heavy pallets which can be shrink wrapped for transport or storage to protect from the elements.
- Pallet cover plastic are supplied perforated on a roll. Each roll contains 30 pallet shrink covers.