heavy duty shrink wrap
Pallet shrink wrap
- For flush core heavy duty shrink wrap the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the heavy duty shrink wrap.
|The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|Buy quality two way stretch film.|
|Buy quality pallet shrink wrap supplier. The ability to run with a higher tension with fewer tears. Used to wrap bundle firewood, angle iron and a variety of heavier objects. Ideal for taller or heavier loads.|
|Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Heavy duty shrink wrap is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Heavy duty shrink wrap is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- Heavy duty shrink wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- heavy duty shrink wrap
- shrink duty wrap heavy