black stretch wrap
Pallet shrink wrap
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- For flush core black stretch wrap the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Black stretch wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
|Buy quality hand stretch film.|
|The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|The ability to run with a higher tension with fewer tears. Used to wrap bundle firewood, angle iron and a variety of heavier objects. Ideal for taller or heavier loads.|
|Buy quality plastic pallet covers suppliers.|
|Buy quality heat shrink bags for pallets. Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Black stretch wrap is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the black stretch wrap.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Black stretch wrap is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- black stretch wrap
- stretch wrap black