Pallet shrink wrap
- Black stretch film wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the black stretch film wrap.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Black stretch film wrap is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Black stretch film wrap is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- For flush core black stretch film wrap the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.