black plastic shrink wrap
Pallet shrink wrap
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Black plastic shrink wrap is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- For flush core black plastic shrink wrap the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
|The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|Buy quality pallet wrap handle. For heavy duty pallet loads. Greater strength and puncture resistance. Great for irregular shaped boxes. Ideal for securing steel, metal and other heavy duty items.|
|Blue pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
|Buy quality heavy duty hand wrap dispenser. Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Black plastic shrink wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Black plastic shrink wrap is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the black plastic shrink wrap.
- black plastic shrink wrap
- plastic shrink wrap black