black pallet wrap
Pallet shrink wrap
- Black pallet wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Black pallet wrap is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £38.98Buy 12 at £75.17Buy 30 at £180.96|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £52.08Buy 12 at £100.44Buy 30 at £241.80|
|The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|Clear||Extended||Buy 6 at £40.74Buy 12 at £78.57Buy 30 at £189.15|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £49.56Buy 12 at £95.58Buy 30 at £230.10|
|For heavy duty pallet loads. Greater strength and puncture resistance. Great for irregular shaped boxes. Ideal for securing steel, metal and other heavy duty items.|
|Blue||Flush||Buy 6 at £48.89Buy 12 at £94.28Buy 30 at £226.98|
|Blue pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
|Clear||Flush||Buy 6 at £52.92Buy 12 at £102.06Buy 30 at £245.70|
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Black pallet wrap is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the black pallet wrap.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- For flush core black pallet wrap the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.