black pallet wrap
Pallet shrink wrap
- Black pallet wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the black pallet wrap.
- For flush core black pallet wrap the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
|Buy quality pallet shrink wrapper.|
|The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|Blue pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
|Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Black pallet wrap is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Black pallet wrap is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- black pallet wrap
- wrap pallet black