black heavy duty stretch film
Pallet shrink wrap
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the black heavy duty stretch film.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Black heavy duty stretch film is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
- For flush core black heavy duty stretch film the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
|Buy quality pallet covers.|
|Buy quality black stretch wrap.|
|The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|Blue pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
|Buy quality pallet cover. Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- Black heavy duty stretch film is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Black heavy duty stretch film is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
- black heavy duty stretch film
- duty stretch film black heavy