white painters tape
- Please note: White painters tape can damage some very delicate surfaces. Please test prior to use.
- Low tact (low residue) white painters tape is ideal for delicate surfaces, previously painted surfaces where low tape adhesion and minimum surface damage is required.
- White painters tape is also used for duo-toning and stencil work.
|50m||Buy 36 at £27.00|
|50m||Buy 24 at £27.00|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the white painters tape.
- This tape is best removed before the area being finished has fully dried. This help to prevent adhesive residue.
- White painters tape is used for paint work, scenery making and temporary fixing.