white fragile tape
Polyprop fragile tape
- Strong and durable, this white fragile tape can withstand heavy duty use such as footing and forklifts.
- This white fragile tape is commonly used in warehouses and on factory floors for lane marking and identifying hazardous areas, such as marking out trackways for construction vehicles or defining walkway areas for pedestrians. It can be used to apply to low hanging ceilings or products to warn of low headroom and to warn of changes in floor levels.
- Low noise, high strength White fragile tape.
- Also know as lane marking tape.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the white fragile tape.
- Durable polypropylene is strong and long lasting.
- Due to no residue being left, this white fragile tape is suitable for either temporary or permanent marking.
- White fragile tape allows users to quickly and effectively identify and mark internal surfaces.
- White fragile tape striking appearance warns workers, customers, pedestrians of hazards for safety reasons.
- Ideal for sealing parcels that contain fragile material. Clear and bold red letters makes it obvious that the contents could be easily broken.
- It achieves the best performance when applied to a clean surface.
- white fragile tape
- tape fragile white