reinforced packing tape
- Reinforced packing tape may be used as strapping tape for shipping boxes or to bind irregular-shaped materials together.
- With the ability to adhere to all paper and cardboard surfaces, these tapes are commonly used for high security sealing.
- Reinforced packing tape are extremely strong, durable packing tapes that can be used as an alternative to polypropylene strapping.
|50m||Buy 18 at £27.00|
- Reinforced packing tape has high strength and high tack tape with high tear resistance.
- Reinforced packing tape can be used to bundle odd shaped materials.
- Made with reinforced glass fibres to give extra tensile strength.
- Ideal for reinforcing cartons and containers or strapping and banding heavy goods.
- Reinforced packing tape is for heavy duty and high security sealing.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the reinforced packing tape.