pvc insulation tape
PVC insulation tape
- Features: flame retardant, easy unwind and easy tear, flexible and conformable, water resistant, UV resistant, abrasion resistant and non-corrosive adhesive.
- Pvc insulation tape can be used for: electrical insulation of cables; Harnessing, waterproofing, insulating, abrasion protection and packaging; masking; light duty pipe wrapping; prevention of electrolytic corrosion; and pipe wrapping.
- Lead free Pvc insulation tape with a cross-linked solvent based rubber-resin adhesive suitable for general electrical insulation work.
|33m||Black||Buy 48 at £90.00|
|AT7 insulation tape.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the pvc insulation tape.
- Pvc insulation tape is ideal for insulating, attaching, bundling, sealing and marking cables.