Neck sealing tape
- Neck sealing tape is made from PVC vinyl and is commonly used to tie the necks of bread bags together.
- Neck sealing tape is commonly used in conjunction with a BN9 dispenser.
- Bread is placed inside the bag with the end of the bag being pinched, then the pinched neck is slide through the machine, the tape seals the bag.
- Bag sealing tape when used with a dispenser takes just a couple of seconds to securely tie the bag.
- Neck sealing tape is resistant to humidity and temperature change.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the neck sealing tape.