- Please note: Masking tape can damage some very delicate surfaces. Please test prior to use.
- Low tact (low residue) masking tape is ideal for delicate surfaces, previously painted surfaces where low tape adhesion and minimum surface damage is required.
- Masking tape is used for paint work, scenery making and temporary fixing.
|50m||Buy 36 at £27.00|
|Buy quality poly bag sealer tape.|
|50m||Buy 24 at £27.00|
|Buy quality parcel tape dispensers.|
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the masking tape.
- This tape is best removed before the area being finished has fully dried. This help to prevent adhesive residue.
- Masking tape is also used for duo-toning and stencil work.